Terms of SalePlease inspect your order for accuracy upon receipt. Notify us immediately of any errors, shortages or damage.
All claims for errors, shortages or damage must be made within 14 days from invoice date.
1. Visible Damage: Instruct the delivery person to note on the freight bill any visible damage to the shipment and notify us of such damage as well.
2. Concealed Damage: Please notify us immediately upon discovery.
Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC does not manufacture or assemble any products and makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied. Liability of Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC is solely limited to the replacement of or reimbursement of the purchase price of any item(s) sold that is confirmed defective in materials or workmanship. Liability beyond the purchase price of any item is limited to the warranty policy of the manufacturer and/or importer. Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC is not liable for any consequential, incidental or other damages, regardless of cause, and shall be held harmless by the purchaser from all such claims. Applicable law may vary in your state.
1. No representation is made that any of the products sold by Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC meet any government or consensus specifications unless specifically stated on the invoice and/or packing slip.
2. Shipping charges on split shipments will be billed individually. We strive to consolidate your order and/or ship from the closest stock available warehouse. Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC is not responsible for delays after shipped date. Any such delays are the responsibility of the shipping carrier
3. Back-ordered items are not charged until the ship date. Special order items are charged at time of order and are not refundable.
4. Prices & products are subject to change without notice. We will inform you of any such changes when an order is placed and we reserve the right to correct any pricing and/or billing errors.
5. Applicable New Jersey state sales tax(es) will be added to all orders billed to and/or delivered to a New Jersey address unless a resale certificate is on file from the purchaser prior to or at time of order. NJ State sales tax cannot be refunded after an order has been processed.
6. Purchaser is responsible for payment of any state or local taxes that may be due on purchases to be billed or delivered outside New Jersey.
7. International Orders: All shipping costs, insurance, forwarding fees, import/export fees, import/export duties, taxes of any kind and all other associated fees and costs are solely the responsibility of the purchaser. All prices and payments are to be in US dollars.