Returns & Exchanges
Quality You Can TrustAt Manasquan Fasteners, you can trust that the products you're getting are up to the highest quality standards. If for any reason you need to return an unopened product, we're happy to help!
You may request Returns & Exchanges within 60 days from your invoice date. See Terms and Conditions below for details and eligibility.
To request a return on an item please call 800-542-1979 or email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Be sure to prominently display your name and RMA on the outside of the package and include a copy of the original packing slip or invoice.
Items should be shipped back in the original packaging. Be sure to pack items into shipping box with adequate packaging, items recieved back damaged will not be refunded in full.
Returns Terms and Conditions
Need to return or exchange an item? No problem. Please contact us before returning and read though the conditions below to ensure a smooth and simple returns process.
Product ConditionReturned merchandise must be received in a saleable condition. Items must be in their original manufacturer issued packaging. When returning product be sure to package the shipping box securely to prevent any damage during shipping. Please note, a restock/repackage fee up to 20% may be charged if the product packaging is damaged. Refunds will not be issued for any collated product not received back in saleable condition unless determined defective by the manufacturer.
Return ProcessingAll approved return credits and/or adjustments will be made to the credit card account used in the original transaction. Returns are processed within 2 business days of being received. We will email a confirmation as soon as it is processed.
Defective Merchandise or Fulfillment Error
- A full refund, credit or replacement, including delivery charges (applies to Domestic USA delivery charges only), will be issued for any item confirmed by the manufacturer as being defective in material or workmanship, or for any item(s) shipped in error. Replacement merchandise will be sent at no charge to you at the same level of delivery service as the original order.
- If the original order was shipped by UPS domestic service we will arrange, at no cost to you, for a UPS Return pick up. Simply pack the merchandise securely to prevent loss or damage and give it to the UPS driver when he arrives for pick up.
- If the original order was shipped by other means (e.g. US Mail, truck, etc.) the merchandise must be returned by the method we specify in order for you to receive full credit for the return shipping cost. Please call and we will recommend a method of return.
Returns for Any Other Reason
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs on the original purchase and return. Be advised, applicable insurance and credit card processing fees for order are also the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Exchanges are entered as new orders. To expedite this process, place a new order online. Contact us for an RMA and instructions for the return.
- Credit will be issued upon our receipt of the returned merchandise in saleable condition. A restock /repack fee may be charged.
- Partial returns containing less than full sale unit(s) will be pro-rated according to the saleable units (whole pound, 100 pcs, box, etc.) received. Any original quantity discounts may be adjusted or eliminated as a result. Please note, prepacked items like collated nails may not be returned opened for partial refund.
- Refused shipments - Purchaser will be charged for any shipping charges, credit card and restocking fees.
- Special order items, unless confirmed defective by the manufacturer.
- Less than full saleable units of any item, including collated products, unless confirmed by the manufacturer as being defective.
- Final clearance sale and discontinued items.