NailPro NPCN-75 15° Coil Framing & Siding Nailer/Pinner
Fasten fiber cement siding, exterior gypsum board, sheathing, furring strips, lath, plastic & metal stucco mesh, etc. to commercial steel studs.
Drive 1-3/4" to 3" wire coil Ballistic Pins plus standard wire coil siding & decking nails.
- Huge time & labor savings vs screws or power load tools
- Attach directly to wood & commercial gauge steel studs with Ballistic Pins
- Easily penetrates up to 12 gauge steel
- Doubles as a standard siding, decking & framing nailer
- The seismic force design and hurricane wind loads of the ballistic pins comply with current ICC-ES test reports available
- Small size, light weight (7lb.), Powerful
- Versatile, Multi-purpose
- Compressed Air Tool
- Standard operating pressure: 70-120 psi
- Adjustable Dial A Depth
- Sequential fire
Typically used to install lath & stucco mesh to wood and steel studs. This application uses the optional metal washer attachment and metal washers. The NPCN75 has a Dial-A-Depth adjustment for flush or slight set.
Does not qualify for free shipping