- Most orders for in-stock items will ship the same day
or the next business day if received before 2:00pm Eastern time.
- Our standard method of shipping is by UPS ground
- For orders over 50 lbs or with multiple cartons, UPS
charges may be higher than the UPS cost estimator figure shown in the
shopping cart. The cost estimator in the shopping cart calculates
freight based on the total weight of your order. Some items or very
heavy orders may have to ship in separate boxes. Actual UPS charges will be added to your invoice.
- Expedited services such as UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day
Air and 3-Day Select are available for most US zip codes.
- UPS days in transit do NOT include weekends or
holidays. Allow extra time if you are ordering before a national
- Days in transit for UPS service DO NOT include the
day of shipping. Example: A 2nd Day Air package shipped on
Monday will arrive on Wednesday. A 3 Day Select package shipped on
Monday will arrive on Thursday.
- Next Day Air orders will arrive the next business
day. Next Day Air orders shipped on Friday will be
delivered on Monday.
- Saturday delivery by UPS is
available for Next Day Air Only
shipments for an additional $12.50 per package in addition to
standard Next Day Air charges. Not all zip codes are eligible for
Saturday delivery. Please call before requesting this service.
- For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or
the Virgin Islands, Priority or Express Mail by the US Postal Service is
a recommended option. Please request this service in the comments
box in the shopping cart.
- When possible we will ship Priority Mail orders in
flat rate boxes. Product dimensions, stock locations and to some degree product weight will determine if this option is feasible.
- International shipping rates will be quoted by
e-mail or phone before your order is processed.
- Brokerage fees and/or customs charges on international
orders are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.