Privacy & Security Policy
All reasonable measures are taken to guard your privacy and security when shopping with Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC. When placing your order you voluntarily provide certain personal and financial information to us and you have a right to know how this is safeguarded, handled and used.
Credit card and personal information:
• When purchasing items online from Manasquan Premium Fasteners your order is placed through a secure shopping cart protected by COMODO™ SSL security on a 256 bit encrypted hosting server. Your credit card and related personal information collected by us when placing your order are used for processing, completing and securing payment for your order. In placing an order by telephone, fax or through our website you are voluntarily granting Manasquan Premium Fasteners permission to use this information for this purpose.
• The information provided to us is not shared with any person or company other than is necessary to obtain authorization to secure payment and ship your order.
• We do not sell or rent your name, e-mail address, mailing/shipping address, telephone/fax numbers or other personal information to any other person or company.
• We may provide your e-mail address to the shipping company (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, etc.) to notify you of shipment and package tracking information.
• We may ask your permission to notify you by e-mail of new products, specials, closeouts, etc., offered by Manasquan Premium Fasteners. You may cancel this permission at any time by telephone, fax or e-mail to us.
Legal Exception to the above policy:
• If required by court order to provide information to an authorized court representative as a result of legal proceeding or court order, including but not limited to securing payment for goods and or services provided and defending the intellectual property rights of Manasquan Premium Fasteners, LLC or others.