Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges must be made no later than 30 days from invoice date.
All returns subject to the terms and conditions as stated below.
Please call 1 800 542 1979 (Outside the USA call 1 732 458 4300) to obtain a return authorization code and return destination shipping address before returning any item(s). Be sure to prominently display your name and return authorization code on the outside of the package and include a copy of the original packing slip or invoice.
- Returned merchandise must be received in saleable condition.
All approved return credits and/or adjustments will be made to the credit card account used in the original transaction.
- A restock/repackage fee up to 20% may be charged if the product packaging is damaged.
- Refunds will not be issued for any collated product not received back in saleable condition unless determined to be defective by the manufacturer.
- Defective merchandise or our mistake
- A full refund, credit or replacement, including delivery charges (applies to Domestic USA delivery charges only), will be issued for any item confirmed by the manufacturer as being defective in material or workmanship, or for any item(s) shipped in error. Replacement merchandise will be sent at no charge to you at the same level of delivery service as the original order.
- If the original order was shipped by UPS domestic service we will arrange, at no cost to you, for a UPS Return pick up. Simply pack the merchandise securely to prevent loss or damage and give it to the UPS driver when he arrives for pick up.
- If the original order was shipped by other means (e.g. US Mail, truck, etc.) the merchandise must be returned by the method we specify in order for you to receive full credit for the return shipping cost. Please call and we will recommend a method of return.
- Returns for any other reason
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs, insurance and credit card processing fees on both the original purchase and return.
- Exchanges are entered as new orders and must be paid for before shipping.
- Credit will be issued for the returned merchandise upon our receipt of the item(s) in saleable condition. A restock /repack fee may be charged.
- Partial returns containing less than full sale unit(s) will be pro-rated and rounded down to the next lower full saleable unit (whole pound, 100 pcs, box, etc.). Any original quantity discounts may be adjusted or eliminated as a result.
- Refused shipments - Purchaser will be charged for any shipping charges, credit card and restocking fees.
- Non-returnable items
- Special order items, unless confirmed defective by the manufacturer.
- Less than full saleable units of any item, including collated products, unless confirmed by the manufacturer as being defective.
- Final clearance sale and discontinued items.