Assemble the anchor with the nut and washer so the top of the nut is flush with the top of the anchor. Place the anchor in the fixture and drive into the hole until washer and nut are tight against fixture.
The WEDGE-ALL® wedge anchors are a non-bottom bearing, wedge-style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled masonry. |
- Available in both Type 304 and Type 316 Stainless Steel
- One piece wrap around clip
- Supplied with a nut and washer
- Threaded end is chamfered for ease of
- Most sizes feature full thread
- Threaded studs are set by tightening the nut
- Back to Simpson Main Product Listing
Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth and blow it clean using compressed air. Overhead installations need not be blown clean. Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accomodate embedment depth and dust from drilling
Tighten to the required installation torque.