- Perfect for hardwoods, composites, cedar, treated wood or PVC decking
- Type 316 Stainless Steel for the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- Unique trim head design
- Star drive to reduce bit slippage
- Blemish free deck surface..
No dangerous nail or screw pops!
- CAMO can be backed out easily for board replacement or repairs
- Available in 1-7/8" for 5/4" decking or 2-3/8" for 2x decking
- Marksman Tools sold separately
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (pdf file)
Click to download Installation Instructions
Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Easily installed using a CAMO Marksman tool, CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System secures deck boards directly to the joists, reducing board movement.
CAMO™ stainless steel screws feature a reverse rake tip which removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting. An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist providing a clean, finished entry.